Last updated: April 12, 2021
Please read the following terms carefully before using the website hereafter referenced as “Service”.
Chapter One: General Provisions
These terms and conditions are intended to stipulate basic matters and other necessary matters related to the terms and conditions of use of Internet services provided by TYM CORPORATION (hereinafter referred to as the company).
- These terms and conditions become effective by posting to the service menu and company, or by notifying members by other means.
- The company may change these terms and conditions if there is a reasonable reason, and if the terms and conditions are changed, it will be disclosed or notified in the same manner as in Paragraph 1 without delay.
- When a new service is opened or provided, these Terms and Conditions apply unless there is a special reason.
These terms and conditions apply to the use of the services of the company's site, and matters not specified in these terms and conditions are governed by the Basic Telecommunications Act, the Telecommunications Business Act, the Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization, and other related laws.
Matters not specified in these terms and conditions will be subject to relevant laws or general business practices.
The definitions of terms used in this agreement are as follows.
- User: Refers to members and non-members who receive the services operated by the company in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Member: A person who has registered as a member by providing personal information to the service operated by the company, and who can continue to use the service provided by the company.
- Non-member: A person who uses the services provided by the company without registering as a member.
- ID: A combination of letters and numbers selected by the member and approved by the company for member identification and member service use
- Password: A combination of letters and numbers set by the member himself to protect the member's confidentiality
- Service suspension: Stopping the provision of services for a certain period of time according to certain requirements set by the company during normal use
- Termination: When the company or member cancels the use contract after using the service
- Personal information: Refers to information that can identify the individual by name and date of birth as information about an individual (including cases that can be identified in combination with other information).
Chapter Two: Contract Signing
- Membership registration and use contract are established with the consent of the company to the user's agreement to these terms and conditions and application for use.
- When applying for membership, the user must accurately fill in the personal information requested by the company without falsehood.
- The company registers as a member of the users who have applied for membership as a member as described in Paragraph 2 unless they fall under any of the following items.
- In case of false registration, omission, or mistake when registering as a member
- When it is judged that registering as a member is significantly impeding the company's technology
- When it is recognized that other companies need to refuse subscription for public interest or site operation
- The timing of the membership registration contract is established upon approval of the company.
- If there is any change in the information entered at the time of registration, the member must notify the company of the change by e-mail or other means.
- Customers who want to use the service (hereinafter referred to as "users") can apply online or by phone by recording the required information in the company's prescribed application form.
- All information that the user enters on the subscription application form is considered to be real data, and the user who enters false information cannot receive legal protection and may be restricted from using the service.
- The company shall collect the minimum personal information such as name, address, and phone number necessary for the establishment and execution of service contracts by lawful and fair means.
- When a user applies for use in accordance with these terms and conditions, the company collects, uses, and provides the member information described in the use application in accordance with these terms and conditions, and the personal information established by the company for their information collected by the company. You agree to the applicable protection policy.
- Users can view, modify, add or delete personal information at any time through the user information modification page.
- The use of personal information of the user will be used in connection with the operation of the company's site, and the customer's information will be deleted when the operation of the site is stopped, and the user information will be destroyed when withdrawal of subscription due to the user's wishes.
- A member may request withdrawal from the company at any time, and the company may restrict, suspend or lose membership.
- The company does not approve any of the following applications.
- When applying in the name of another person or applying under a non-real name
- In case of applying by attaching false documents or entering false information
- If you are registered as a credit bad person for PC communications and Internet services under the Act on the Use and Protection of Credit Information
- In case it is difficult to approve the use due to reasons attributable to the customer applying for use
- When registered as a bad user of PC communication and Internet service with the Korea Communications Standards Commission
- In case of applying for the purpose of hindering the well-being of society or morals
- When the application requirements set by the company are insufficient
- The company may not approve the application for use of the service until the reasons for limiting approval for the application are resolved in the case of any of the following.
- When the company does not have enough facilities
- When there is a technical problem of the company
- In case it is difficult to approve the use of other companies
- In the event that the application for use is disapproved or restricted pursuant to the provisions of paragraphs 2 and 3, the Company shall immediately notify the user applying for use.
- The Company may restrict acceptance as specified separately if the customer applying for use is a minor.
- If the company determines that the reason in paragraphs 2 and 3 is serious and it is necessary to lose membership, the membership registration will be canceled. In this case, the member is notified and given an opportunity to explain before the member registration is cancelled.
If the company needs to notify the member, it can be done at the e-mail address submitted by the member to the company.
In the case of notification to a large number of unspecified members, the Company may substitute individual notifications by posting them separately on the site for at least one week.
- The company may change personal information and contract details by agreement with the user in the following cases.
- In case of disgust to others or contrary to public morals
- In case of other reasonable reasons
- If the information entered at the time of application for use is changed, the user must correct it online or in other appropriate ways, and the user is responsible for any problems caused by non-change.
Chapter Three: Rights and Obligations of Parties
- If the company deems that opinions or complaints raised by users are justified, it must immediately deal with them. However, if immediate processing is difficult, the reason and processing schedule must be notified to the user by writing, e-mail or telephone.
- The company is obligated to protect the personal information of users in accordance with the personal information protection policy established by the company.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of Paragraph 2, if the Company intends to use the personal information of the user or provide it to a third party in excess of the notified or specified range, the user must be notified in writing or e-mail individually to consent.
- In order to provide continuous and stable service, the company repairs or restores without delay when a facility is damaged or extinguished. However, in the event of a natural disaster, emergency or other unavoidable circumstances, the service may be temporarily suspended or suspended.
- The Company endeavors to provide convenience to users in terms of procedures and contents related to contracts with users, such as signing a contract of use, change and termination of contract details, etc.
- In accordance with the personal information handling policy, the company shall take technical and administrative measures necessary to secure stability in handling personal information of users.
- The company shall destroy the personal information without delay when it achieves the purpose of collecting or receiving personal information. However, exceptions apply in the following cases.
- If there is a need to preserve it in accordance with the regulations of the Commercial Act, etc.
- When the retention period is notified or specified to the user in advance
- In the case of individual consent from the user
- The user shall immediately notify the company of any changes in the contract of use such as address and contact information.
- Users shall not engage in any of the following acts that harm public well-being, order, or good morals.
- An act that is objectively judged to be associated with a crime, such as for the purpose of a criminal act or teaching a criminal act
- Act of illegally using the ID of other users
- Reproducing the information obtained from the service for purposes other than the use of the user without prior consent of the company, using it for publication, broadcasting, or providing it to a third party
- Acts that infringe on the rights of others, such as the company's copyright or the copyright of a third party
- Distributing information, sentences, figures, etc. of contents that violate public order and morals to others
- Acts that violate other related laws
- Content that harms good manners and other social order
- Actions that interfere with the company's business performance
- The user shall comply with the matters stipulated in these terms and conditions, the service use guide or precautions, and shall comply with the matters notified by the company or posted separately.
- The user may not use the service without prior written consent of the company, and the company is not responsible for the results of the violation.
- The user cannot transfer or donate the right to use the service or other status under the contract of use to another person, and cannot provide it as collateral, unless the company has express prior written consent.
- The user may not commercially use the materials posted on the service, such as processing and selling the information obtained by using the service.
- Except in the case of Article 11, members are responsible for managing personal information such as member name, ID, password, and e-mail address.
- Members shall not inform or allow third parties to use personal information such as name, ID, password, e-mail address, etc.
- Members are responsible for all consequences arising from negligence of personal information such as name, ID, password, and e-mail address, illegal use, and negligence in use.
- If a member recognizes that personal information such as his or her name, ID, password, e-mail address, etc. is being used illegally, immediately notify the company and follow the instructions of the company.
- Members shall not engage in acts that harm other people or harm other people through the services provided by the company, such as pornography, uncorrupted content, junk mail, and spam mail transmission.
Chapter Four: User rights
- When a user visits or requests access or correction of their personal information by using an electronic signature or user ID, the Company shall verify the identity of the person and take necessary measures without delay.
- The company shall take necessary measures so that users can view or correct their personal information on the service screen.
- The company may request that a representative of the user visits and requests for viewing or correction, to present proof of agency relationship.
- If the Company receives a request for correction of an error in personal information from a user pursuant to Paragraph 1, the Company cannot use the personal information until the error is corrected.
- In the event that a user visits or withdraws consent to an optional item pursuant to Article 7 by using an electronic signature or user ID, the Company shall verify the identity of the user and take necessary measures without delay.
- The Company shall take necessary measures so that users can withdraw their consent to the collection, use or provision of their personal information on the service screen.
- The company must prepare procedures for collecting opinions from users and handling complaints regarding personal information.
- The company shall receive and handle complaints from users through telephone, e-mail, or other appropriate means at the consultation counter on the service screen.
Chapter Five: Restrictions and conditions for service suspension
- Copyrights and other intellectual property rights for works created by the company belong to the company.
- The Company may terminate the contract of use or restrict the use of all or part of the service without prior notice in the event that the user falls under any of the following items.
- If the user's obligations specified in these terms and conditions are not fulfilled
- When transmitting a large amount of information for the purpose of interfering with the stable operation of the service or continuously transmitting advertising information against the intention of the recipient
- In case of distributing computer virus programs that cause malfunction of information and communication facilities or destruction of information, etc.
- In case of infringement of the intellectual property rights of the company, other users or third parties
- When there is a request for correction from an external agency such as the Information Communication Ethics Committee, or when the voter's interpretation is received by the Election Commission in connection with an illegal election campaign.
- In the case of illegal use of personal information such as user ID and confidential information of others
- When the information obtained by using the service information is reproduced, distributed, or commercially used without prior consent of the company
- In case of violating related laws such as telecommunication related laws
- In case of intentionally interfering with the company's service operation
- When one customer double-registers with a different ID
- In case of intentional dissemination of content that is impeded by public order and morals
- In case of any act that damages the reputation of others or causes disadvantage
- When a user posts pornographic material on his or her homepage and bulletin board or links to a pornographic site
- Users who have been subject to termination of the use contract or restriction of use according to the regulations may file an objection when there is an objection to the above measures.
- The company may temporarily postpone the suspension of use until the period for confirmation of objections pursuant to the provisions of Paragraph 2, and the result will be notified to the user.
- If it is confirmed that the reason for the suspension has been resolved during the suspension period, the Company will immediately cancel the suspension.
- The company may delete without prior notice if it is determined that the contents of the service posted or registered by the user fall under any of the following items.
- In the case of content that defames the company, other users or third parties, or defames by slander
- If the content violates public order and morals
- If the content is recognized as being linked to a criminal act
- If the content violates the copyright of the company or the copyright of a third party
- If the posting period specified by the company has been exceeded
- When a user posts pornographic material on his or her homepage and bulletin board or links to an obscene site
- If it is judged to be in violation of other related laws
If the user wishes to change the contents of the contract of use, such as address, the user may change it by using an appropriate method such as an application for change of the contract of use, service or telephone.
- The company may stop providing the service in any of the following cases.
- In case of inevitable construction such as maintenance of service facilities
- When the telecommunication service provider stipulated in the Telecommunications Business Act stops telecommunication services
- In case of other force majeure reasons
- The company may limit or suspend all or part of the service when there is a problem with normal service use due to a national emergency, power outage, failure of service facilities, or congestion in service use.
Chapter Six: Compensation for Damage Disclaimer
The Company does not compensate for damages if the damages received by the user from the service are force majeure such as natural disasters or caused by intention or negligence of the user.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages arising from the user's failure to obtain the expected profits from the Company's service provision or the selection or use of service materials.
- The company is not responsible for any obstacles in the use of the service due to reasons attributable to the user.
- The company is not responsible for the authenticity, reliability, accuracy, etc. of the data posted or transmitted by the user and all data that the user can receive from this service.
- The company shall not be liable for any damages arising from the transaction of goods between users or between users and a third party through service.
- The Company is not responsible for any disputes between users or between users and third parties without reasons attributable to the company.
In the event of a dispute regarding personal information, the Company and the user may request the Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee within the Korea Internet & Security Agency to process the dispute in a timely and effective manner. It is done by the court.
- Excluding application: In this agreement, all provisions related to e-commerce such as purchase and withdrawal are not applied until the company conducts e-commerce within the "Site".
- Effective date: These terms and conditions will be effective from 12/15/2020.
Please review additional policies related to using and interacting with content on tym.world